Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Finishing Strong Referral Night 2013
Saturday, January 12, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PST)
El Segundo, CA
We've had an intersting application season thus far and it's time to get back on track and take advantage of our momentum once again!!
You are highly encouraged to attend this important meeting on Saturday, January 12th. We ask that at least one parent accompany each referred applicant to this event. We encourage you to devote this two hours to your student and try your best to leave additional siblings at home.
In this session we will talk about which schools each applicant has been matched with, what to expect during this next step in the process and important tips on how to be successful in closing the deal with a member school. Remember, you don’t officially become a part of our program until you reach “Phase 3” and sign a contract with one of our member schools, so the journey isn’t quite done yet.
A Better Chance Southwest Region
Finishing Strong Referral Night 2013 – Meeting Agenda
* How many students have been accepted
* January – the boarding and day school process
* School preferences vs. qualifications
Important Points about the Process
* Must follow simple instructions well
* My office is the most important point of contact
* Contact us before making any final decisions
* Must handle communication well
** respond to e-mail/calls immediately
** Who is answering your phone/checking your mail?
What lies ahead
* What have you seen so far – Applicant families
* What the schools have to offer - Testimonials
* The Interview/Visit process - Mock Interviews
* The importance of thank-you notes
* Make sure applications and financial aid information is complete at each school
Questions and Answers
File Status Review